2012/04/09

WANTS || BEACH SEASON

I already decided to buy a swimsuit BEFORE the actual Summer comes and this is because everytime I try to find a bloody swimsuit during the beach season, I can't seem to find anything good. (I hate bandeaus! Boobs in them look like they want to take a nap on your feet, ew)
So I did my little research and I found, drum roll, these promising boys from H&M!
 This one is so so cute (without the butterflies)! I'm not planning to tan, I probably will be reading a book or a magazine under the umbrella, so I wanted to go for a pastel colour instead of a really dark one. You can find it here and there.
I like this one because it seems like there are so many textures. You can find it here and there.

Images: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...